Thinking about your next move? Are you a seasoned Commercial Insurance professional with a proven track record and are looking for a fresh and exciting opportunity to utilise your skills and experience by developing and leading a team of like-minded individuals to exceptional results! Then this opportunity could be just for you.
The last year has certainly changed the dynamics of work-life balance and more people than ever are thinking about a change from working within large corporate organisations and reducing the time spent travelling to and from work.
Our client is a successful and progressive family run Insurance Brokerage in West London. Due to business growth, they are expanding their Account Handling team and are looking to bring on board a skilled Team Leader who will oversee their Commercial Insurance Account Handlers.
This new role is integral to the growth plans of the Company, as your knowledge of both the Commercial Insurance market and products, together with experience of running a team, will be paramount to supporting the Directors in delivering exceptional service and exceptional results.
Our client is based in modern self-contained offices with onsite parking, access to local transport links and an array of local amenities.
Role & Responsibilities
· Service of an allocated selection of large and more complex client accounts
· Maximise the renewal and retention of existing clients
· Handling of mid-term issues on renewal business and placement of new business
· Support the Account Handling team in their day-to-day activities, as well as managing your own clients from cradle to grave, ensuring that service levels are always upheld
· Ensure the adequacy and appropriateness of cover on policies provided by Account Handler team
· Identify, escalate, and support resolution of client policy issues
· Lead, coach and train the Account Handler team
· Oversee team development including 121's, training, and skill checks
· Develop strong relationships with both clients and insurer contacts
Key Skills & Attributes
· ACII would be highly beneficial, but Cert II as a minimum
· Microsoft proficient
· Working knowledge of Open GI and similar insurance systems
· Excellent working knowledge of Commercial Insurance products
· Proven track record in maintaining a client portfolio and developing new business opportunities.
· Working knowledge of applicable Compliance requirements
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Ability to build client relationships at all levels
· Ability to close sales
· High level of organisational skills
· Motivational approach
· Excellent work ethic, lead by example
· Must be a team player with a "CAN DO ATTITUDE"
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm,2 Saturdays/Month AM attendance,20 days holiday and pension and they offer Performance Target Bonus
This opportunity offers an Immediate interview and start, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org