Our client is a rapidly expanding Property Management Company, who started trading in 2016 and since then have gone from strength to strength in Residential & Commercial Block/Estate Management.
This role reports into the Company accountant, however will be solely responsible for the Service Charges. There is total ownership and you will be not be micro managed and allow to get on and get the job done.
You will have demonstrable experience managing Service Charges.
- Preparing service charge accounts
- Performing balance sheet reconciliations on a regular basis.
- Creating and issuing the budget template and inputting onto the property management system.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and ad hoc financial reports to clients.
- Liaising with external Auditors and Property Managers.
Skills & Attributes
- Service charge experience is essential
- Ability to explain the accounts to leaseholders
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Integrity and team player
The salary we are ready to officer is in the region of £30,000 - £35,000
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Overtime is paid.
Parking is available adjacent to the office, however the office is very close to Public Transport links
This is an immediate start for the right person.