Our client is a Multi Award Winning Independent Estate Agent with offices covering North London area. Following their success they are continuing to recruit and are looking for an ambitious Senior Sales Negotiator.
You will have a proven track record in closing Sales and be driven to exceed targets through building strong relationships with customers and obtaining new and repeat business opportunities.
Our client is a forward thinking and progressive company with a fantastic industry reputation. This role offers an exceptional opportunity for career progression and an excellent earning potential, in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
What we are looking for:
- ARLA Qualified and committed to personal development
- Car Driver with own car
- Evidence local market knowledge and understanding of local property market
- Tenacious, resilient approach to sales and meeting targets
- Driven to move business forward and gain market share
- Up to date with Industry legislation and compliance
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading by example to generate leads and prospect new vendor opportunities
- Agreeing deals and ensuring monthly KPI's and banking's are achieved
- Regular vendor care and obtaining price reductions
- Complete valuations and taking on instructions in absence of Manager
- Perform market appraisals in absence of Manager
- Support development of more junior members of staff
- Oversee sales progression and to ensure properties exchange as quickly as possible
- Qualify offers and negotiate deals on behalf of yourself and others when necessary
- Maintain industry compliance
- Pass business to Mortgage brokers
- Ensure customer care is at the heart of everything you do and inline with Company Service Charter
Why Work for our client?
- A generous basic salary - depending on experience
- Uncapped commission structure that rewards success with an office over-ride
- Excellent and on-going training both in house and externally.
- Fantastic promotion opportunity
- Performance bonuses both monthly and annually
- 18 Days annual holiday + all bank holidays off + time off between Christmas & New Year.
- Regular social get together
This opportunity is an immediate January start, so please get in touch immediately!!