Our client is a successful Insurance Broking firm based in Isleworth Middlesex, who have been established for over 40 years.
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Commercial account handler to join their team, who can complement the existing structure to help develop the company further.
You will be responsible for working closely with management in broking new and existing business including renewals, as well as compliment certain management and compliance activities.
The ideal applicant will be an individual experienced in the insurance industry transacting Commercial insurance contracts new business and renewals, a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and who would like to join a small but growing firm manage workflow and junior members of the team. Negotiating and troubleshooting with insurers
Progress towards or having attained CII qualifications essential.
- Broking experience essential including familiarity of Construction, Commercial SME Packages, Motor Fleet, PI, Cyber Liability as well as Property Owners and Liability contracts
- Sound knowledge of insurance principles and practices
- Knowledge of current compliance regime for general insurance
Computer & keyboard skills
- Navigation of standard office PC Systems
- Essential working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Past use of Open GI(MISYS) would be beneficial
- Aptitude and the capability to grasp basic but important systems and procedures
- Well presented
- Must be a Team Player and flexible to adapt to the variables of a working day
- Time and Work management
- Good written and oral communication
- Sound File management and strict adherence to procedures in compliance with FCA requirements
- Customer focused
- Can do attitude
Salary, Benefits & Hours of Work
£28,000 - £35,000
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
28 days holiday
Learning & Development Support