Our client has been established for over 80 years and specialises in the design, manufacturing and supply of Workshop and In-Vehicle Equipment, with production facilities here in the UK, Germany and Hungary, and partner companies throughout the world.
They are now looking to recruit a Scheduling Co-Ordinator who will report to the Scheduling Manager and be responsible for creating and maintaining the scheduling systems. This is achieved by interpreting customer requirements into a logistical process that accommodates the supply chain framework and lead times. In turn, increasing the effectiveness of the supply chain which will contribute towards profit and customer satisfaction.
- Create, communicate and take ownership of build plans and logistical processes, by working with the internal and external supply chain to obtain items, labour, and lead times
- Highlight any blockages or challenges the teams may have to adapt to, giving all parties time to prepare
- Update and maintain scheduling systems, keeping information realistic throughout the sales and build process
- Obtain, record, and communicate relevant information to the customer and/or external supply chain, as required
- Manage the arrival and collecting processes of all vehicles onsite
- Advise on shortfalls and provide solutions before they impact the invoiced outputs, build plan, or effect customers
- Attend on-site and off-site supply chain meetings
- Liaise with the fulfilment and SAP teams to meet customer requirements on supply only orders
- Other administration duties to support the scheduling manger as required
- Strong administration experience gained within a scheduling, planning, or events management position
- Highly organised and able to manage large amounts of information and numerous tasks, accurately reporting findings
- Good IT skills are essential including Microsoft Excel, Word and Email, and ideally have knowledge of using Smartsheet's and SAP (although not essential).
- Excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with clients, leasing, and delivery companies, and internal production and sales teams
- Driven, creative, proactive and resilient
- Able to develop own knowledge and skills within a highly motivated team
- Although working in a team you must be self-motivated
- A passion for delivering customer service excellence in a cost-effective way
- Full UK driving license as they may be required to attend on site customer meetings
- Good attention to detail and highly organised
- Personable and able to engage with members of the Company at all levels
The hours of work are Mon - Thurs 09:00 - 17:00, Fri 09:00 - 16:30
Benefits include: Onsite parking, 34 days holiday including Bank Holidays, Pension and Company profit related bonus scheme.
This is an immediate opportunity for the right person and is a 2 stage interview process with various key stakeholders in the business.