Our client has been established for 90 years specialising in the design, manufacture and supply of Workshop and In-Vehicle Equipment, with production facilities here in the U.K, Germany and Hungary, and partner companies throughout the world.
Doing what they do best, they are continually innovating, in their people, products and services to offer best in class services.
With this in mind they have an excellent opportunity for two Sales Support Administrators to join their well-established Sales team based at our Vehicle Enhancement Division in Ashby De La Zouch, Leicestershire.
Their ideal candidates would be enthusiastic, self-motivated, forward thinking, strong communicators and have the desire to join an established, skilled and motivated team. In return they can offer a great working environment where you can make a real difference, a competitive salary, company profit-share scheme, company pension (service related), company uniform, Tech Scheme, Cycle to work scheme, and 34 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays).
The successful candidates should be passionate about delivering the best for your team and in-turn our customers. You will be expected to build strong relationships, both internally & externally. You will be working in a busy team and can be assured of an interesting and varied role.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Provide sales administration support to our wider sales team
- Prepare and accurately maintain all customer records, including our CRM system and status reports
- Inter departmental communication for successful delivery of projects
- Support in the completion of appropriate documentation and take personal ownership to ensure timescales are met on-time, every time
Key Skills and Attributes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous administrative experience, ideally within an automotive, engineering, manufacturing, banking, or events sector
- Be highly organised, confident, and have the ability to identify when to bring stakeholders together to progress a project
A flexible approach as this will involve close collaboration with all other internal departments
- The ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Good I.T. skills including Office 365, CRM system, Smartsheet (not essential) and ideally SAP (not essential)
A passion for delivering the highest level of service in a timely manner
Valid UK driving licence
The hours of work are 09:00 - 17:00 Mon - Thurs, 09:00 - 16:30 Fri - (37 hrs per week)
To be considered for these positions all applicants must live within a commutable distance of our Ashby de la Zouch site in Leicestershire.
Our client is totally committed to an equal opportunities culture across all of our company sites and roles. This means they promote diversity and value everyone's differences, and treat all people equally or similarly and they will not be disadvantaged by prejudices or bias. Therefore, the recruitment process means the best person for a job or a promotion is the person who earns that position based on qualifications, skillset, experience and knowledge.