Looking for your next move? Have 1-2 years customer facing and administration experience? Do you have a keen interest in the property market? We could have the perfect role for you!
Our client is the UK leader in empty property protection, providing both substantial savings and peace of mind to landlords. They offer affordable living to key workers and young professionals in various locations.
Due to business expansion our client is looking to recruit a Property Administrator/Guardian to join their Guardianship company at their East London Head Office.
- Advertising new properties on Spare Room
- Responding to all enquiries and securing viewings
- Attend viewings and show potential guardians around properties
- Dealing with all administration to complete a guardian agreement, including handling deposits
- Arranging key collections
- Support new guardians with their moving in/out processes
Key Skills & Attributes
- Customer focussed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisation skills and able to prioritise busy schedule of activities
- Excel under pressure and respond well to challenge
- Target driven and desire to exceed expectations
- Naturally inquisitive
- One-speed" energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Car driver with own car
Salary & Benefits
- £20,000 plus commission - 10% of every new guardianship agreed
- 25 days + 8 Bank Holiday's
- Parking onsite
Hours of Work
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm