Our client is a pro active dynamic accountancy and advisory firm. Since launching in 2002 the brand has expanded rapidly, building a loyal client base through referrals and is looking to improve its digital channels.
They are growing, and are looking for a self-motivated, innovative and creative Marketing Manager to join them and help shape the future of the brand.
The ideal candidate is proactive, organised and autonomous - able to create great ideas and successfully execute them with the in-house and freelancer teams. They’re ambitious, and hungry to join our team with a start-up mentality. The suitable candidate will have a real chance to grow with the business and make a difference with a chance to be invited to sit on the executive board.
· Work closely with the rest of the in-house team to drive and build the brand through the development of engaging content and events/webinars.
· Reviewing relationships and working closely with brand partners to plan and execute campaigns. The ideal candidate will be comfortable overseeing videographers, content creators, copywriters and PR agencies.
· Overseeing and reviewing the digital marketing team ensuring smooth communication and targets are being hit. (Web developers, UI/UX designers, SEO, Ad spend.)
· Seek out and manage corporate partnerships.
· Work with CEO to develop and maintain brand guidelines and ensuring they are followed consistently across the brand.
· Dissect ideas and create a clear plan of delivering products to market whilst ensuring and maintaining execution from idea to market.
· A motivated, creative individual who’s hungry to start growing a brand.
· Experience with video production and editing.
· A modern communicator with an interest in digital technology
· An understanding of the role that visual content and brand plays in accountancy, cloud accounting & consultancy trends.
· Experience in managing campaigns from idea to launch.
· Experience and a firm understanding of all social media platforms i.e. linkedin, instgram, twitter, facebook etc.
· Organised, proactive and autonomous
· At least 3 years in a similar role
To apply for the role, please send a covering letter, your CV and some examples of your creative work. In your covering letter, we want to hear your perspective on social media and brand building.
- Work from home flexibility
- Flexible working hours
- Office benefits/perks
- Training courses
- Team days out
- 25+ holiday days
- Company pension
- Personal and hands on relationship with the CEO, directors and executive team.