Our client is a Multi Award Winning Independent Estate Agent with offices covering the North London area. Following their success they are continuing to recruit and are looking for an ambitious Lettings Negotiator to join their award winning team.
The right candidate will be a self-motivated individual with a proven track record in exceeding targets, building strong relationships with customers and obtaining new business opportunities.
Our client is a forward thinking and progressive company with a fantastic industry reputation. This role offers an exceptional opportunity for career progression and an excellent earning potential, in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Boasting an extensive trophy cabinet including Gold Winners for London Estate Agency of the Year and an unrivalled culture for our staff to thrive, we consider ourselves to be amongst the best in the industry.
What we are looking for:
- ARLA Qualified or willing to work towards and committed to personal development
- Car Driver with own car
- Evidence local market knowledge and understanding of local property market
- Tenacious, resilient approach to sales and meeting targets
- Driven to move business forward and gain market share
- Up to date with Industry legislation and compliance
- · Handling all calls and emails enquiries.
- · Manage diary and time productively
- · Deal with customer enquiries effectively (as per service charter)
- · viewings to company standards
- · Follow up viewings and feedback and agreeing price reductions where possible.
- · Qualify offers in detail and negotiate best price for the landlord
- · Handle and book in market appraisals
- · Prospecting & canvassing to generate valuations and build vendor database
- · Answer all incoming communications (internal and external)
- · Agreeing deals and ensuring monthly KPIs and banking's are consistently hit
- · Ensure focus on own development and progression
- · Record personal performance and prepare figures for monthly 1-2-1s
- · Escalate queries outside of own authority level
- · Maintain compliance with industry regulations and internal processes
- · Any other duties requested by manager or Directors
Key Skills & Attributes
- Progressive and positive attitude in all situations
- Solutions and results focused
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Dependable team player
- Committed to personal development
- Always presented immaculately
- Determination to secure new business and hunger to do deals
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service as per charter
- Develop time management skills and prioritise workload.
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to follow company processes and procedures
- Negotiation skills to achieve the best outcome for the business and the customer
- Conflict / complaint resolution within own levels of authority
- Working on ARLA qualification
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow company process
- Have a good understanding of our CRM and use it productively.
This is an immediate opportunity to start in April, Please get in touch and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org