Our client is a successful Insurance Broking firm based in Isleworth Middlesex, who have been established for over 40 years.
An opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join their team, who can provide vital day to day support with Insurance & Compliance administration tasks. You will work closely with management and the Account Handling team, and will be a vital part of the daily operations.
You will be able to evidence a stable administration background, ideally within Insurance, however someone from a highly compliant background would fit in well.
You will be an experienced typist/administrator, with a solid foundation of modern PC skills and the ability to integrate into a small but very successful firm. Will be trained on certain Insurance product admin.
General Office duties to include:
- Support daily accounts and reconciliation functions
- Creation and maintenance of client files
- Maintain and manage office diary system
- Data Entry (Alphanumeric) - should be able to type at a good speed with high level of accuracy
- Range of general office duties including filing, telephone, post
Key Skills & Attributes
- Intermediate level of MS Office Systems
- Word and the creation and utilisation of formatted documents
- Excel for creation and updating of spreadsheets
- High standard of written English to send out emails and letters to clients
- Attention to detail when handling Insurance & Financial information
- Strong command of English and numeracy skills
- Aptitude and the capability to grasp basic but important systems and procedures.
- Team Player
- Professional dress code
- Time and work management
- Communication skills
- I.T, accuracy/spelling/grammar
- Client focused
Salary, Benefits & Hours of Work
- £22,000 to £24,000
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Onsite Parking
- Learning & Development support