Our client has been established for 90 years specialising in the design, manufacture and supply of Workshop and In-Vehicle Equipment, with production facilities here in the U.K, Germany and Hungary, and partner companies throughout the world.
Doing what they do best, they are continually innovating, in their people, products and services to offer best in class services. With this in mind they have an excellent opportunity for a Finance Administrator to join their well-established Finance team based at our Vehicle Enhancement Division in Ashby De La Zouch, Leicestershire.
Their ideal candidate would be enthusiastic, self-motivated, and have the desire to join a skilled and motivated team. In return they can offer a great working environment where you can make a real difference, a competitive salary, company profit-share scheme, company pension (service related), company uniform, Tech Scheme, Cycle to work scheme, and 34 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays).
The successful candidate will be r esponsible for supporting the Finance department by completing general finance and office administrative tasks. This position would suit someone who would like to further develop their existing skills within a Finance focused job role.
The main responsibilities are as follows;
· Setting up New Customers Accounts
· Processing Sales Orders
· Checking Customer Purchase Orders
· Preparing Daily Sales Figures for daily distribution
· Raising Pro-forma Invoices
· Taking Credit Card Payments
· Scanning and attaching documentation
· Daily Invoicing and resolving invoice queries
· Submitting invoices onto Customers Portals
· Generating Month End Sales Order Reports
Key Skills and Competencies
- Experienced at working in a fast-paced environment
- Customer Focussed
- Excellent internal & customer communication
- SAP experience (advantageous but not essential)
- MS Office skilled (MS Excel intermediate level)
- Highly organised, and able to prioritise workload
- Teamworking (team of 3)
- Work unsupervised
The hours of work are 09:00 - 17:00 Mon - Thurs, 09:00 - 16:30 Fri - (37 hrs per week)
To be considered for this position all applicants must live within a commutable distance of our Ashby de la Zouch site in Leicestershire.
Bott Ltd are totally committed to an equal opportunities culture across all of our company sites and roles. This means we promote diversity and value everyone's differences, and we treat all people equally or similarly and they will not be disadvantaged by prejudices or bias. Therefore, our recruitment process means the best person for a job or a promotion is the person who earns that position based on qualifications, skillset, experience and knowledge.