Our client has been established for over 80 years and specialises in the design, manufacturing and supply of Workshop and In-Vehicle Equipment, with production facilities here in the UK, Germany and Hungary, and partner companies throughout the world.
To support the Facilities Manager in ensuring the site is maintained and operates effectively, safely,
and in a compliant and cost-effective manner.
Full training will be provided in a timely manner to order to ensure that role holder achieves the right level of qualifications in order to perform their role effectively
- IOSH Managing Safety
- Professional in their approach to dealing with employees.
- Appreciation of confidentiality and discretion.
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability with a methodical approach
- Ability and desire to train employees and contractors in health and safety
- Seeks ways to continuously improve and learn.
- MS Office competent - (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Excellent communicator at all levels with good interpersonal skills and competence in making presentations, leading discussions and mentoring.
- Works well as part of team but equally able to work off your own initiative
- NEBOSH Occupational Health & Safety General Certificate
- Logical/Structured approach with good Time Management capability.
- Understanding of ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 Management Systems
- Train the Trainer Qualification
- Experience of small team working and flexible approach
Hours of work - Monday to Friday 37 hours a week
Parking available on site, 34 days holiday, Pension and profit related bonus scheme
Our client is totally committed to an equal opportunities culture across all our sites and roles. This means they promote diversity and value everyone's differences, treating all people equally and fairly so that they are not disadvantaged by prejudice or bias. Their recruitment process means the best person for a job/promotion is the person who earns that position based on attitude, qualifications, skillset, experience and knowledge.