Our client is a small, progressive and highly successful legal practice, with over 20 years' operating experience and an excellent reputation for success
They provide practical and proactive advice whether you are an individual or a business and they have extensive experience in commercial and business legal matters.
This is a small firm that achieves big results.
Flexible and remote working is a definite possibility
We are seeking a high calibre and commercially savvy solicitor who holds a minimum of 3 years PQE as well as demonstrating an excellent practical and technical knowledge of at least some of the following areas of law.
- general civil and commercial litigation
- employment law
- business law matters and contracts
- shareholders and directors disputes
- professional negligence claims
- inheritance disputes
- property related disputes
This role would suit an ambitious and motivated Solicitor.
You will benefit from the culture, client list and the nature and complexity of work, which offers a unique combination of working for a trusted and respected practice and an enjoyable working environment, as well as remote working.
This is an opportunity for someone keen to take on responsibility and to join a firm where you can quickly become a future Partner.
Key attributes and experience:
- Solid academic background and proven record.
- 3 years+ PQE
- Willing to take on responsibility
- Excellent Communication skills both written and oral
- Exemplary client handling skills
- Sound working knowledge of required areas of Law
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Commercial awareness
Salary & Benefits:
- Premium renumeration package commensurate to your expertise and levels of seniority.
- Partnership opportunity.
- Performance related bonuses.
- High quality client exposure.
- A multi-cultural, dynamic and positive work environment.
- Modern, self-contained offices with parking.
- Flexible/remote working a very clear possibility.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity.
If suitable we will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client.
In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and suitability for the role.