Our client is an FCA regulated lender operating throughout the United Kingdom, specialising in Vehicle Equity Release. As a fully accredited member of the Consumer Credit Trade Association, and fully complying with its 'Code of Practice' to provide ethical lending within the terms of the Consumer Credit Act, our business ethos and culture are premised on treating all customers fairly and that every loan matters.
The opportunity has arisen for a Credit Collection Administrator to join their expanding team, based in NW London. This role is responsible for managing the consumer loan book primarily focused on payment and debt collection.
- Accurately manage all accounts including taking and posting of payments
- Proactively manage accounts that are behind with their payments
- Liaise with recovery agents and auction houses
- Resolve collection issues and queries
- Update customer accounts on the CRM
- Perform against collection targets
The ideal candidate for the credit controller role will someone with experience of working in a B2C environment within collections and debt recovery. Experience with Hire Purchase agreements would be preferable.
- Experienced within a customer-focused environment with a B2C finance environment
- Preferably experienced in managing a Hire Purchase loan book
- Proficient in Excel
- Good time management with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate confidently by phone and in writing
- Conscientious and determined to be successful!