Our client is a growing company. supplying a wide range of products and services to comply with the day-to-day facilities management and fire safety standards. They are currently in the start-up stages offering large growth potential.
As a result of their exciting growth plans they are looking for a Business Development sales representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills.
· Identify suitable new clients to target and approach
· Prospect and qualify new sales leads
· Cold call prospect clients
· Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products
· Identify opportunities to expand on current customer contracts.
· Network with contacts and set up meetings where appropriate
· Onboard new clients and project manage their first 1-3 months to ensure seamless transition and satisfaction
Maintain Current Customers
· Visit customers regularly to maintain relationships and build the pipeline of future opportunities
· Track all sales activities in the company CRM system and keep current
· Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
· You will have a demonstrable high performing sales background.
· Facilities management experience is an advantage but not essential.
· You will need to be organised with experience of prioritising your workload.
· You will be self-driven and a quick thinker.
· Both your oral and written communication skills will be excellent.
· You will be capable of dealing with an end-to-end sales process.
· Car Driver with a clean licence
· Able to build strong and lasting relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers
Salary & Benefits
Salary £20,000 including 5% of new client contracts. Confirmed by senior management
Work Place Pension
Performance related bonus
Hours of work
This position is full time, office based role. Hours of work are Mon - Fri 37 hours a week. A company car is available to use for client meetings and visits