Our client is a successful Insurance Broking firm based in Isleworth Middlesex, who have been established for over 40 years.
An opportunity has arisen for a n Administrator to join their team, who can provide vital day to day support with Insurance & Compliance administration tasks.
You will work closely with management and the Account Handling team, and will be a vital part of the daily operations.
The ideal applicant will be able to evidence a stable administration background, ideally within Insurance, however someone from a highly compliant background would fit in well.
The ideal applicant will be an experienced typist/administrator, with a solid foundation of modern PC skills and the ability to integrate into a small but very successful firm. Will be trained on certain Insurance product admin.
General Office duties to include:
- Support daily accounts and reconciliation functions
- Creation and maintenance of client files
- Maintain and manage office diary system
- Data Entry (Alphanumeric) - should be able to type at a good speed with high level of accuracy
- Range of general office duties including filing, telephone, post
Key Skills & Attributes
- Intermediate level of MS Office Systems
- Word and the creation and utilisation of formatted documents
- Excel for creation and updating of spreadsheets
- High standard of written english to send out emails and letters to clients
- Attention to detail when handling Insurance & Financial information
- Strong command of English and numeracy skills
- Aptitude and the capability to grasp basic but important systems and procedures.
- Team Player
- Professional dress code
- Time and work management
- Communication skills
- I.T, accuracy/spelling/grammar
- Client focused
Salary, Benefits & Hours of Work
£22,000 to £24,000
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Learning & Development support