Our client is an FCA regulated lender operating throughout the United Kingdom, specialising in Vehicle Equity Release. As a fully accredited member of the Consumer Credit Trade Association, and fully complying with its 'Code of Practice' to provide ethical lending within the terms of the Consumer Credit Act, their business ethos and culture are premised on treating all customers fairly and that every loan matters.
The opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join their expanding team, based in Colindale, NW London. You will be providing administrative support functions to their Sales team and as such you will be working in a fast-paced environment and will need to work at speed, meeting often demanding deadlines.
The major tasks, duties, and responsibilities that make up the Administrator credit job description are listed below:
- Provide full administrative support to the sales team
- Data input of customer information
- Answering inbound calls and supporting query resolution
- Logging queries and ensuring follow-up
- Contacting customers to resolve outstanding documentation
- Update customer records
- Follow procedures to ensure that all automated paperwork is accurately sent
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
Skills & Attributes
- Experienced within a customer-focused environment
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Word & Excel
- Excellent Data Entry skills, with high level of accuracy
- Good time management with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate confidently by phone and in writing
- Conscientious and determined to be successful!
Salary & Benefits
Circa £20,000 pa
Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Flexible work pattern
- Close to local transport links and amenities
- Work-place pension
- Great potential for personal development and career progression
- Immediate start!